Who is Jez Hughes Photography?
Jez Hughes Photography is websitete representing artistic works by an individual, Jeremy Hughes (Jez Hughes).
What information is Collected?
Sending a message through a contact form on this website delivers an e-mail to a personal inbox. We collect your name, e-mail address and other information relevant to the contact form’s purpose. This information is not stored on this website, but is delivered and archived on relevant independent e-mail servers. If you wish your information to be purged from these services please execute your right to do so by contacting Jez Hughes Photography with the form below.
- Cookies are used if you fill out a comment form and post it, so it can remember you in the future.
- If you register a user account on this website, Cookies are used to help you stay logged in if you opt-in with ‘Remember me’ when logging in. Logging out at any time will remove this cookie.
- Pages on this website which feature a ‘Social Share’ element utilise cookies to allow you to seamlessly share information voluntarily through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Google Plus and Pinterest, without having to log in in order to do so. These functions are developed using said platform’s API systems, and no personal data from these platforms is stored on this website.
All of these Cookie systems used have variable expiration times, with some ending when you close your browser to some lasting years. You can review, restrict and block any usage of Cookies on this website by accessing your browser’s Cookie Settings while on this website. If you want any more information on how Cookies are used or have an objection to any usage on this website, you can use the contact form below to send an e-mail.
Pages on this site may contain embedded media – content from other websites which appear within this one. This embedded content from other websites may collect data about your and track your interaction with its functions.
What information is stored?
Jez Hughes Photography collects personal data about users who register on this website and use certain functions, such as commenting and store purchases.
Why is this information collected and stored?
This information is stored for one or more of the following reasons:
- To allow commenting on this website as a user.
- To allow store purchases through the online store, where user data is required to facilitate order processing and records.
The use of information held in our database is restricted to Jez Hughes Photography and any relevant partners. This information is not stored with any third-party bodies external to Jez Hughes Photography.
Financial information related to store purchases are not processed or stored by Jez Hughes Photography. This website exclusively uses PayPal for facilitating online transactions, who’s policy around data and privacy can be reviewed here.
How is your data accessed?
All information held on our database is handled and processed solely by persons working for or on behalf of Jez Hughes Photography, with the sole exception being:
- Third party web development partners who may access this site on occasions and have access to personal data. They are not obligated or permitted to use, copy or store any personal data on this website externally to Jez Hughes Photography, and are governed by their own policies to restrict doing so.
What do we do with this data?
Jez Hughes Photography may use user data to validate user membership on this website, and process online store orders where information is used to facilitate and deliver physical product orders.
How is personal information shared and who is it shared with?
Jez Hughes Photography does not share your personal info with third-party bodies with the exception of postal addresses for online orders. These addersses are used with couriers to facilitate delivery of goods.
How long do we keep your data?
For users who register accounts for commenting, all data is kept indefinitely to the limitation of this website’s existance. Upon the event of this website closing perminantly, any personal user data will be purged.
For store customers registering accounts for online purchases; personal information is kept for a year after your last active login on this website; after which it is automatically purged.
What are your rights to the data we hold?
You have the following rights:
- To ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
- To ask us to update or correct any out of date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you (in accordance with applicable data protection legislation);
(where we are handling your personal information in order to perform a contract between us – therefore clients) to request that we send you (or another data controller) your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (in accordance with applicable data protection laws).
- The right to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, use the contact form below to send an e-mail. To delete and remove your personal information from this website, visit the ‘My account‘ page and click on the ‘Delete Account’ button.
If you object to our processing of your personal information for certain purposes or you want us to stop using or to delete your personal information, you can contact us and tell us why.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal information in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/ or seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.